The Internet is filled with promises sites direct stress relief and offers a variety of stress management techniques. Some of the tasks, some of them do not. That is why I decided to write here on my own experience in finding the right way to address stress.
Massage has always been a useful technique on how to get relaxed.Unfortunately it takes at least one person more especially if you want all your body covered this is not always possible unless you are willing to pay for a professional service.
That is why I began looking for an alternative. my problem is that my daily activities involve extensive loading of my eyes that often leads to extremely unpleasant eye blocked that develop headaches.I knew that there are many important and sensitive points used by specific acupuncture to treat headaches in the head, but I didn't know where it is installed and in what order to press them.
It was interesting when I stumbled upon a video clip that describes a technique that cover a number of biologically active points located in the head; the technique is created by the alternative medicine Professor Norbekov to treat fatigue and weariness. why I said to myself that it would be useful in case of stress.
I will be honest with you-the result is amazing!
Massage lasts no more than 7 minutes and is incredibly relaxing output for all areas of eyes, nose and ears.
The good thing is that you can do yourself. need to know only where they are located, and massage.
And one more really important thing is probably the deepest secret technique: you must create a positive attitude during the manipulation of the points should smile to yourself!
If you want to know where are these points and how it will do the massage Please follow the link http://www.stress-management-for-health.com/headache-massage.html
No comments:
Post a Comment